It's got shells in it, coral bits, some pieces of brick, and bones. Yeah, look closely, those are bones. The whole bank as far as we walked was bones bones and more bones. C'est creepy non? My first question was, whose bones are these? And the next question, how did they get here? Well, we came up with theory. The pay toilets with the automatic doors are portals. When you put your coin in and the door closes you are sucked down the drain and delivered to the alien headquarters, which is hidden in plain view right here:
The aliens in the egg building, which is also a space ship ready for take off at any time, eat the people and then expel the bones into the river where they wash up on the shore. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:
did you see this when you were there?
http://www.tate.org.uk/servlet/ViewWork?workid=27353&tabview=work
http://edu.warhol.org/app_dion.html
I didn't get to see that exhibit at the Tate but I wish I had! I wonder what kind of conlusions people come up with about the artefacts found on the Thames bank. There is something about seeing the actual river bank that is definitely creepy.
My visit was sorely lacking in museums but they are definitely on my list for my next London trip.
I am going to visit London this August. Already booked and paid for the plane and hotel. By the way, I guess I saw this kind of bullet-building in Barcelona. Nevertheless, it's sweet!
Awesome blog!
Post a Comment